Friday, July 2, 2010

Public Space Etiquette

People who know me know that I have a lot a lot a lot of patience. It takes quite a bit to tick me off. All I ask is for some common courtesy while in public spaces such as the bus or metro. This evenings bus ride is what prompted me to post this. I was sitting in the back next to three girls who decided to blast music from the cellphones. I think it's really cool that you have a cell phone and I think it's cooler that you have a cell phone that plays music. But honestly. Get some fucking earbuds (look i found some fruity ones to match your fruity taste). That's what they are made for. I don't need to hear what your listening to. Sure you think it's cool that Beyonce can put her hands up (up in the club) and that new girl thinks your love is her drug, but keep it to yourself. The bus is not a disco. Do you see disco balls? Do you see flashing lights (only in Kanye West's song)? Exactly. On top of that...you can't deeeeeeejay for SHIT. I mean FOR SHIT. So shut it. Or get some earbuds. Deal? Gracias y bon dia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...