Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cheese and Wine

It's a holiday here! The day of the immaculate conception. As a result there were a lot of parties in town. I started the night by meeting some friends I hadn't seen in a while. What can be better than Cheese and Wine at one of my favourite restaurants, A Casa Portuguesa, with some great friends. They have the most delicious  selection of cheeses and a great variety of wine to chose from...not mention fantastic desserts (home-made). It's no doubt that this place if full to capacity every night of the week. 

I later joined my friend for more wine before heading out to a party. Lady Gaga was in town last night for a concert (I did not make it to the concert) and then everyone made their way to the disco. More pictures from that will follow tomorrow.  :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...