Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love: the movie

Watch Trailer


Quite looking forward to this movie but wouldn't mind reading the book first.  Some people find these type of films cheezy and perhaps un-real but I think there is a lot of truth to that. I think it also helps some people realize that it's never too late to change your life. We are not in the 1920s. You don't have to stick to a falling marriage...you don't have to continue going to a torturous un-filling job day after day after day. Change is possible. And sometimes people need to see the change in others before it rubs off on them. I guess I see myself relating to these films a bit. It started with my mother I suppose. Come to think of it...my life is full of change, big and small; from the early days and still changing. I'm an advocate for change. Change your job, change your phone, change your number, change your life. As one of my favourite sayings go: 'change is like the wind, it's inevitable'.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, hate when people go day in and day out bitching about their jobs, relationships etc. Just shut up and do something about it! Nothing is impossible if you really want it.

    So, just started blogging in both swedish and english, how ambitious am I?! Now I just have to get me some international readers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! live the life you want...today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...